November, 10th, Wine & Roses, Lodi
PwC, Central Valley Fund, and Rabobank are hosting the fifth annual California Food & Ag Summit on Thursday, November 10. This conference is an exclusive (invitation-only) forum for executives and senior management of companies in the food and agricultural sectors including growers, processors, distributors, and suppliers across California. The summit includes:
- Steve Westly
- Co-founder of eBay, Inc.
- State Controller and Chief Financial Officer of California from 2003 to 2007
- Candidate for the Governor of California in the 2018 election
- Dean Cortopassi
- Successful Ag Business CEO
- Founder and Co-Owner of Stanislaus Food Products Co. Inc.
- Former CEO of San Tomo Group
- Industry Panels
- Ag Technology – Panel – From research to big business
- Financing Alternatives – Panel – Making the most of your access to capital
- Consumer Trends & Retail – Panel – How to resonate with the consumer
- Networking Opportunities
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry area contacts
- Opening lunch and appetizer & wine reception
This is a unique opportunity to participate in the discussion of key issues facing the food and agriculture industries – from growing to production, processing, distribution, and retail, all centered on what’s taking place in our local region.
Additional information can be found online: 5th Annual California Food & Ag Summit.