WHAT: 9th Annual Central Valley Venture Forum, including:
Valley Entrepreneur Showcase (Five Central Valley businesses presenting to a panel of judges actively seeking investment opportunities)
- Réal Desrochers, head of private equity investing for CalPERS
- Congressman Jim Costa, representative of California’s 16th Congressional District
- Ag & Water Technologies panel
- California and Mexico Trade and Investment panel
- Tips regarding how to raise investment capital
Full agenda: www.ValleyVentureForum.com
WHO: Keynote speakers are Réal Desrochers, head of private equity investing for CalPERS, and Congressman Jim Costa, representative of California’s 16th Congressional District
California & Mexico Trade & Investment Panel will include:
- José Blanco, Central Valley Fund (MODERATOR)
- Ricardo Cervantes, Chair, California ProMexico Trade Group
- Jacqueline Paniagua, Fondo de Fondos
- Dora Westerland, Fresno Area Hispanic Business Foundation
WHEN: 8:30 a.m.to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 6, 2014
WHERE: Clovis Memorial District – 808 4th St, Clovis, CA 93612
WHY: The all-day event will bring more than $1 billion in investment capital into one room. It is designed to provide Valley business leaders with relevant, useful information to help them survive and thrive in today’s economy. Attendees, expected to number about 500, will include local business executives, entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, professional services providers, consultants, educators and civic leaders.
The Central Valley Venture Forum is a partnership between the Lyles Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship and the Central Valley Fund.
For more information, visit www.ValleyVentureForum.com.