PwC, Central Valley Fund, and Rabobank will host the fourth annual California Food & Ag Summit on Thursday, November 5. This conference is an exclusive (invitation-only) forum for executives and senior management of companies in the Food and Agricultural sectors including growers, processors, distributors, and suppliers across California.
The content will include:
- Keynote speakers:
- John Chiang, California State Treasurer
- Charlie Arnot, Restoring Customer Trust in the Modern Food System
- Water in California - Panel - An ongoing crisis
- Ag Technology - Panel - Bringing innovation to an industry built on tradition
- Food Trust and Safety - Panel - Continuing to increase quality in our products
- Family Business and Succession Planning - Panel - Are you planning ahead?
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry area contacts
- Opening lunch and Appetizer & Wine Reception
This is a unique opportunity to participate in the conversation around im-portant topics impacting the Food and Agriculture sectors, particularly those relevant to our region.
Event date and location:
Thursday, November 5, 2015
11:00am - 6:00pm
1150 Ninth Street
Modesto, CA 95354
11:00 am - Registration and Lunch Buffet
11:45 am - State of the State with John Chiang, California State Treasurer
12:30 pm - Water Supply Panel
1:30 pm - Ag Technology
2:15 pm - Break
2:30 pm - Food Trust and Safety
3:15 pm - Family Business and Succession Planning
4:00 pm - Restoring Consumer Trust in the Modern Food System with Charlie Arnot
5:00 pm - Appetizer & Wine Reception and Networking
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.